Approx. Rs 1 / UnitGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Material||SS 304/ 316|
|Max Temperature||0-500 degree Celsius|
|Size||650-2000 mm IN Dia.|
· Complete system of sterilization and cooling process is made up of stainless steel of grade SS.304.
· The rotary retort is used to turn the cans or other similar type of container / crates during sterilization and cooling.
· The rotary retort stands out for their robust design modeled by Finite Element Analysis. (FEA/FEM).
· Rotary retort overcomes the drawback of fixed heating process.
· Safety sensors are placed on outer surface of chamber for safe operation. Both visual and audible sensors are used.
· Heavy rollers and holding mechanical mechanism are used for clamping cans/ tins during rotation of vessel.
· The purpose is to move the food content to accelerate the transfer of heat inside the container to improve the quality and avoid any possible negative effect associated with the heating in static process (conductive heating).
· The rotating speed is governed by frequency converter so that rotating speed can be adjusted anytime depending on product viscosity to avoid delamination and precipitate.
· Rotary retort can also be used in oscillating mode with similar flexible bags or containers to reduce the cost of full rotation with complex trays.
· Equipment is stable to sustain required pressure and temperature in chamber.
· Rigid containers such as cans, bottles or bottles are loaded in baskets with separators between the layers of containers. The separators are perforated sheets made of plastic or other materials.
· The supporting rollers adopt antifriction bearing structure, boasting small rolling friction and long service life.
· System is equipped with automatic temperature, pressure and time control for both sterilization and cooling using PLC control.
· Machine is completely automatic in nature.
· Indicating lamps are used to indicate current working condition of machine.
· Adjustable pressure and temperature according to requirement can be obtained using PLC.
· PHE type heat exchanger is used for steam conversion.
· Various accessories such as steam safety valve, steam inlet valve, temperature and pressure gauge, PID, etc. are placed on outer surface of machine for proper control and monitoring of respective parameters.
· Voltage: 230/415V, 50/60 Hz.
· Power: 5 to 18 KW
· Pressure: 0.5 MPa
· RANGE: 650-2000 mm in diameter
· Design Temp. :150 degree
Explore More Products