Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct BrochureProduct Details:
|Capacity||Min 500 LPH - Max 10000 LPH|
|Steam Consumption||Depend Capacity|
|Steam Pressure||Depend Capacity|
This equipment is mainly used for the pre-pasteurization of liquid products, like fruit pulp, fruit puree, fruit flesh, etc. The usual working temperature can be 55-90.
Specially used for fruit paste (tomato paste, mango puree, banana puree, peach paste, apricot paste, strawberry jam, chili paste, etc.), fruit juice concentrate (apple juice, citrus juice, apple juice, pomegranate juice, etc.), fruit juice/paste with pulp/granules, syrup and other high viscous product.
Firstly heat the product by superheated water till the sterilizing temp, then hold the product under the temp for a period to sterilize the product thoroughly, then cool down into filling temperature by cooling water or with chilled water together as per the product’s processing requirements. The heat exchange medium run in the external layer tube and the product in the internal layer tube.
Suitable for heating and pasteurization of liquids (tomato and fruit juice).
It is made up of tube in tube spira flow pipes for steam and products
Steam at the inlet with pneumatic valve controlled by a temperature indicator.
It is possible to adjust the temperature from 50° to 150°C.
The sterilization plant heats the juice up to sterilization temperature, keep it in hold up to required time, and cool it up to filling temperature.
Materials in contact with liquids are in AISI 316 stainless steel.
The pre-heater is complete of condense discharge, steam connection pipe.
- Single tube heat exchangers.
They are used for products where it is imperative to keep the solid pieces in suspension or for highly viscous but easy to process products. Smooth, corrugated or textured types can be made.
- Multi tube heat exchangers.
They are used in all cases where the product to process has no specific problems regarding size, homogeneity or viscosity since they are the most advantageous from an economical point of view. Smooth, corrugated or textured types can be made.
- Concentric tube heat exchangers:
They are used to obtain high cooling and heating speeds in products with a high viscosity that have no problems relating to solid pieces in suspension. Smooth, corrugated or textured types can be made.
- Scraped surface heat exchangers./ Automatic Juice Pasteurizer
They are absolutely the most flexible and for some products indispensable if you think, for example, of products that tend to stick to walls or that are not homogeneous. They let quite large sized solid pieces through.Full auto. PLC control system, human machine interface operation and manual buttons as standby so as to online monitor and control the whole system’s running.
Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Size||1250 X 450 X 650 mm|
· Machine finds great application in extraction of pulp from various fruits.
· It has brush provided on outer surface of internal shaft for squeezing operation of fruit.
· Adjustable gap between brush and inner diameter of machine according to input fruits required for pulping action.
· Fruits enter into machine through inlet hopper provided at top of machine.
· Internal structure of machine consists of center placed shaft.
· Mechanical drive is coupled with centered shaft for rotating action.
· Fruit gets squeezed in gap between outer extended surface of shaft and inner diameter of machine.
· There is separate path arrangement for both waste and juice produced.
· Machine is easy for both maintenance and cleaning purpose.
· Machine finds its application in extracting pulp from various fruits such as mangoes, guavas, tomatoes, bananas, etc.
· Machine can be designed &customized according to customer requirement.
Voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz.
Dimension: 1250 X450X 650 mm.
Weight: Approx. depends up on different capacities of models.
· Stainless steel material.
· Separates both waste and pulp automatically.
· Robust and compact design.
Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Size||4000 x 1850 x 2200 mm|
|Material||SS 304/ 316|
|Power||5 TO 15 KW|
|Weight||850 kg to 3500 kg.|
Ø The machine has its application in separating juice from crushed fruit such as apple, pineapples, pomegranates etc.
Ø The machine is fully automatic and runs with P.L.C control.
Ø Continuous and reliable operating method with minimum operating complexity
Ø Being automatic it contains number of sensors for safety and efficient working of the machine.
Ø Automatic belt control for using plc as per optimum tension and guidance of the belts
Ø As the name suggest ‘BELT PRESS’ juice is separated or rather extracted from crushed fruits with the help of number of rollers and belt.
Ø A layer of crushed fruit comes from the crusher to the inlet hopper of the machine.
Ø From the inlet hopper it is fed to number of rollers which placed at different locations and juice is secreted at 3 different stages.
Ø The crush is placed as a layer in between 2 belts and belt travels around different rollers to separate juice.
Ø The juice is collected in 3 different trays and taken out for further treatment.
Ø The machine different sensors for different purposes such as adjustment of belt, sensors for emergency stop E.T.C.
Voltage: 230/415 V, 50/60 Hz.
Power:5 to 15 kw
Dimension:approx. 4000 x 1850 x 2200 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: approx. 850 kg to 3500 kg.
Capacity: 250, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 kg/hr.
Above parameters depend up on the different models’ capacities of belt press.
· Stainless steel material of grade SS 304/ 316.
· PLC operated.
· Variable speed controller.
· Fresh water supply for cleaning of belts.
· Variable belt pressure adjustment to suit different fruits.
· Good resilience and durability
The automatic control of machine is carried out using PLC Siemens simatic.
Explore More Products
Reviewed by 114 Users
Most Relevant Reviews